This website, www.sankei-bm.jp, (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is operated by The Sankei Building Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”). Please read and acknowledge the terms noted hereinafter before using the Website. As the Company may change the terms and conditions in using this Website without prior notice, please periodically confirm the latest terms and conditions.
The copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights pertaining to the items contained on this website, including the information, contents, trademarks and logos belong to the Company unless otherwise stipulated. Accordingly, unauthorized acts such as reprinting, use, duplication, distribution and modification of these materials are not permitted.
Matters relating to future forecasts
From among information such as current plans, strategies and assurances statements contained on this website, information that are not historical facts are prospects related to future performance and contain elements of risk and uncertainty. Therefore, actual results may greatly differ from the stated prospects due to various factors such as the future Japanese economy, real estate trends, and new services.
Accordingly, please be aware that the Company does not guarantee the reliability of such information.
- Actions which infringe or may infringe the assets or privacy of a third-party or the Company
- Actions which cause detriment or damage or may cause detriment or may cause damage to third-parties or the Company
- Actions which violate or may violate public order and morality.
- Criminal actions or actions which connect or may connect to crimes
- Actions of false declarations or notifications such as registration of another person’s electronic mail address or existing information
- Actions to place links without the permission of Company
- Sales activities or actions for the purpose of making money or actions for the purpose of such preparations
- Actions which use or provide or may use or may provide malicious programs such as computer viruses
- Any other actions which violate laws, regulations and conventions or may violate laws, regulations and conventions
- Other actions determined inappropriate by Company.
Company exercises extreme caution when publishing information on the Website, but this does not mean that the Company will guarantee the correctness and validity of said content as well as the adequateness and security for the purpose of use. Customers are responsible for their own use of the Website. The Company accepts no responsibility for direct or indirect losses or damages sustained while using the Website.
Company may change or delete the information published on the Website without notice.
In addition, the Company may also suspend or stop operation of the Website.
Use of the Website and the comprehension as well as application of the terms and conditions in using this Website herein shall be governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise stipulated.
Some of the links and banners contained on this website may link to other external websites. Such websites are not operated by Company. Accordingly, please be aware that Company accepts no responsibility for the content and other matters related to the said websites.
- (1) OS
For windows: Microsoft Windows 7
For Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.9
(2) Browser (as of August 2014)
Internet Explorer 11 or later
Latest version of Firefox
Latest version of Chrome
Latest version of Safari
- (3) Software plug-ins
The Adobe® Reader TM plug-in that is provided for free by Adobe Systems Software is required to view files in PDF format.
- (4) Monitor resolution
Resolution of 1024 × 798 px or higher
- (1) OS
Plug-in and helper applications
The Website uses the plug-ins and helper applications mentioned below. If you do not have these plug-ins or helper applications installed, please download the software from the link below. Please be aware that Company may change the plug-ins and helper applications without notice.